020 8805 7799
or 0344 620 1000

Motor Trade Insurance News

Car Insurance Vs Motor Trade Insurance

Motor trade insurance is a legal obligation for those operating in the industry, whether it be as a mechanic, accessory fitter or dealer of new and used cars. It is suitable for any type of motor business, also covering vehicle collection & delivery, body shops, tyre centres, car importers, salvage yards and recovery agents. The […]

Do I need motor trade insurance by law?

Vehicle insurance is a legal requirement. Motor trade insurance is recommended to anyone running a business in the motor trade. This applies to mechanics, dealers, vehicle valeters or any similar businesses and both full-time and part-time businesses need to take out cover.

Does motor trade insurance cover windscreens?

It is worth checking the terms of your insurance policy. Some do not cover windscreen damage, others may offer compensation if the work is carried out by an approved company, while others allow owners to make their own arrangements and recompense them afterwards. If the motor trade policy doesn’t have the windscreen extension this doesn’t […]

What is Motor Trade Insurance, and who Qualifies?

Motor trade insurance is essential cover for those who operate an automotive business, including dealers and mechanics. It provides protection for company drivers to operate customer vehicles, for example, driving around the business premises, road testing, and driving vehicles being bought and sold.

How Much Does Part-Time Motor Trade Insurance Cover?

If you rely on your part-time motor trade business for extra income, an incident you’re not covered for could cause significant financial damage. Part-time motor traders carry out the same work as those who work full-time so they should have the same level of insurance; having an adequate level of cover could help keep your […]

Older posts >>