Voted Motor Trade Insurance Provider
of the Year 2021, 2019 & 2017 by the public
Motor Trade Insurance Provider Of The Year!

01133 120 554

Get a quote

Van Insurance

Send just a few details to us online and we’ll take care of everything related to your commercial vehicle insurance or van insurance policies. Unicom Insurance has been in operation for almost 3 decades serving the UK motor trade, delivering:

  • Speedy quotes
  • Simple payment options
  • Customisable policies
  • Great customer service

With Unicom, you get a dedicated broker working for you. We negotiate with our insurer portfolio to get you the best insurance deal – while keeping your business specs and budgets in mind throughout the entire process.

Commercial Vehicle/ Van Insurance Enquiry Form

Fill out this short form and we will get back to you the next working day to discuss your commercial vehicle insurance requirements. Alternatively, use our insurance renewal reminder service and we will contact you when your insurance is due.

By filling out this form you agree to our terms and conditions.


Q. What occupations/ trades can you insure?
A. Almost any from car dealers to van drivers, service engineers to motor traders & car valeters to market traders. We also have a unique and low cost scheme for people involved in the Allied Trades.

Q. Why insure with Unicom Insurance?
A.  With our extensive insurer portfolio, wealth of experience & expertise you have now entered the site of the insurance broker who can cater for all your needs. Simply complete the questionnaire above and let us take care of you from here.

Q. Will Unicom Insurance give me good service?
A.  Unicom have been established since 1992 handing the needs of the motor trader and commercial vehicle/ van driver. We also work in association with the Exchange and Mart. We must be doing something right.

Q. Do you offer payment terms?
A. Yes, we offer a wide range of payment options to suit everyone, please ask for details.

Why do you need Van Insurance?

For starters, you need road risks cover to legally operate any vehicle on British public roads. Your insurance should include this as standard.You also need to make sure you are covered correctly for the use of the vehicle, if you are self employed and using vehicle for your business then a standard commuting policy won't cover this

Beyond that, depending on your business model, you may need protection for things like tools, towing, and high-value goods. Plus, if you are dealing with customers, clients or your own workforce on a daily basis, you may also need cover against any potential legal action from these individuals. With Unicom’s customisable vehicle insurance, you are guaranteed to be protected for everything applicable to you. It’s your policy – we just help you design it, then go out and get it for you at the right price. What does your Insurance include?

In a nutshell – your insurance can cover pretty much everything you need. Just get in touch on 01133 120 550 to discuss your requirements.

All of our clients benefit from these top two features:

  • Road risks – your legal authorisation to drive on the road
  • Liability – legal cost protection if you injure a member of the public or damage a third-party property

These make up the footing for your policy – you’re free to build on this foundation with extras. Whether you’re a builder who wants to get from site to site or shop keeper looking to replenish stock, you can create a solution with Unicom to match anything you need.

Your Insurance with Unicom

Unicom Insurance Services is a trading name of One Sure Insurance Limited. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Unicom strive to get the best protection for commercial drivers across the United Kingdom. Send your application, get your quote and you’re protected immediately - from the second you become a qualified client of Unicom Insurance.

More Info on Part Time Motor Trade Insurance

More info on commercial vehicle insurance

When do I need commercial vehicle insurance?
Any van or commercial vehicle must be specifically insured using a commercial vehicle insurance policy if it is to be used for any purpose other than social, domestic and pleasure (SDP)
Can I get Motor Trade Insurance for Commercial Vehicles?
We can arrange motor trade insurance for commercial vehicle traders and dealers, click the link to find out more.

Please see our frequently asked questions for more information.

Get a quote on your Motor Trade Insurance

Looking for a motor trade insurance quote?

If you are looking for a motor trade insurance quote you could save up to 67.5% with Unicom, click here to get a quote that could save you £££'s.

Back to top of page